Ala Cart Services
You can opt for Ala-Carte or individual Services if your Pet does not need a Full or Basic Grooming yet. An example of this is, if your Pet is due for Full Grooming only next month but his nails are growing faster than his fur, you may want to bring him in to get his nails trimmed and filed neatly.
- Nail Trimming and Filing – Regular Nail Trimming ensures your pet has short and neat nails and a stable footing. Most importantly to prevent broken nails.
- Ear Cleaning and Plucking – Regular Ear Cleaning prevents buildup of wax and infection. For dogs with yeasty ears and mites, cleaning has to be more regular as the itch may be severe and lead to kicking or scratching of the outer ears.
- Ear Flushing – Ear flushing may be necessary if there is excessive yeast or ear mites. This is done by introducing a mild ear cleaner or ear drop and then massaging the ears extensively to clear the debris and remove any source of itch. Thereafter the ears have to be cleaned and cleared out thoroughly with soft cotton to absorb any remnants of liquid to prevent further infection.
- Anal Expression – Anal expression should be done regularly, This is to prevent Impaction of the anal glands, this is contrary to popular belief that we should leave the glands alone. Due to the the domestication of our pets, they have largely lost the ability to clear their anal glands. Leaving the glands alone may cause impaction and swelling of the glands leading to complications. This should be done gently and not forcefully as we do not want to rupture their glands. And we do not want to clear an anal gland that is already impacted (Hardened), this will require veterinary intervention.
- Brush Teeth – Teeth brushing is mainly done for maintenance of their teeth. It will not able to remove existing tartar or stains. If there is excessive tartar or stain, It is best to seek veterinary services to do a dental scaling to prevent infection of the gums. Vets have the equipment to do this, and as this is somewhat an invasive procedure, they are also qualified to handle the situation if an infection does occur during the procedure.
- Eye and Face Trim – They may need to trim their eyes and face area often if they have fur blocking their eyes or if you just want to neaten up their appearance.
- Pawpads Shaving – Pawpads shaving should be done often as these are the only places where their sweat glands are located. Shaving pawpads can allow them to cool easier and and ensure that they have a proper footing whilst walking.
- Belly and Sanitary – Shaving these areas will keep them cleaner and not stain or mess their fur when they do their business.
If you intend to use 2 or more of the above services. We would advise you to opt for a Basic Grooming for your furry one instead, as it is more cost effective for you. Just to elaborate more on what is included;
- Pawpad Shaving
- Nail Trimming and Filing
- Ear Cleaning
- Belly and Sanitary area shave and cleaned
- Anal Glands Expression
- Warm Shower and Blow Dry
- Finished off with a Sweet Aromatic Coat Mist
Do call us at 81130933 and we would be happy to answer your questions.